Jun 30, 2017
*Thank you to all that made SustainPHL 2018 a success! We can’t wait for 2019.*
Missed SustainpHL? Read the 2018 digital program online here to find out about all the nominees and event in one place.
SustainPHL is Philadelphia’s annual sustainability awards and celebration. This engaging, spirited, and informative event helps raise sustainability awareness, celebrate our community’s achievements, and share easy ways live a sustainable lifestyle. Presenters will be announced soon.
SustainPHL is hosted by Green Philly and organized by a chair committee.
Presenters for the event are Bethany Edwards, Atif Bostic and Naida Burgos.
Sustainable features of this event include onsite recycling and composting by Circle Compost, a public-transit at WHYY and bike share friendly location, awards created from reclaimed wood. Our Voting Committee consists of 2017 honorees and local sustainability organizations including Sustainable Business Network and Philadelphia’s Office of Sustainability.
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and small plates.
- Sample local fare from Hungry Harvest and Crust Vegan Bakery.
- Open bar including drinks from Philadelphia Distilling, Dad’s Hat Rye, Eight Oaks Craft Distillers, Federal Distilling / Stateside Urbancraft Vodka
- Munch & Learn: Learn something new in these sustainable exhibits from Bartrams Garden and Glenfoerd, Solarize Philly, Brad Maule and more.
- Awards reception: See the winners announced live!
View photos and tidbits by searching the hashtag #SustainPHL on Twitter and Instagram.
Find out about the committee behind SustainPHL.Get Tickets